Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pet Flotation Device (Life Jacket) for Sale

Default Pet Flotation Device (Life Jacket) for Sale

I have a brand new Life Jacket for Sale. I purchased it from YIPS for my Shih Tzu and he won't wear it. It is a size SMALL. It has NEVER been used (still have the receipt). I tried to return it to YIPS but unfortunately, I had taken the tag off and she was unable to return it for me. I paid just over $40.00 for it, asking $20.00 firm.

PM me if interested.

Default Re: Pet Flotation Device (Life Jacket) for Sale

Is it a Fido? And can you remember what the inch size is for it?
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

Sorry, I don't know if it is a Fido. Sherry at YIPS might be able to tell you what kind they are. I was just there yesterday and she said that she is out of the small ones but has had a lot of people looking for them. She would probably know the size as well.

I'm in need of one for one of my little pugs. I currently have a small that fits her and need a small for the male as well.

If it fits your Shih tzu, could you measure him behind his front legs and let me know, and I can compare it to my small pug. I think that would be a big help in figuring this out.

If it will fit my little one, then I'll certainly buy it.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

I am responding from work and the dog is at home, but I can tell you that he is 14 lbs. The life jacket is adjustable. It is made by NEO PAWS. Pictures below (not my dog, but from the NeoPaws website) The Jack Russel Terrier is about the size of my Shih Tzu

[img][/img]

Sorry to say that I'll have to pass. My little girl is heavier than that and has a thick chest.

But for others who are looking, it may seem weird to put a life jacket on your pet but it's certainly worth it. Especially for the little guys/girls.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information