Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What when wrong?

Default Re: What when wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    Move the goal post all you like..........The USA still couldn't score
    They couldn't hardly get the puck into our end.
    When you have no knowledge you have no argument.

We owned you Birdman and you've got 4 more years to wallow in it till you get a shot at us again.

Anything you say is just background noise.

Because WE WON the GOLD MEDAL YOU DIDN'T WIN IT WE DID!

IN YOUR FACE Birdman.

Was downstate for the weekend at a hockey game. While there, one couldn't help but notice the juxtaposition of ...oops, sorry,forgot where I was for a second...here you go: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/juxtaposition

...how the great sportsmanship and talent of the two American teams made the current Canadian debacle even more sad. Here we Americans are, taking over a sport most Americans don't care about, yet doing it with class and grace, while Canada fumbles and stumbles into ever greater hockey decline. One can't help but feel intervening feelings of empathy for how hard Canada is taking all this. It's like all the Prozac in the world can't help Canadians through this ugly period. So very, very sad to witness.

Again, I don't read any other responses on this thread, so please don't feel neglected or rejected if you sent queries my way and I did not respond. I feel the best way to help you guys through this ugly decline as a hockey power is to let you sort it out among yourselves, whilst I interject occasional pearls of wisdom, hopefully helping the process.

Best regards, I am sure it's not easy.
    The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    Was downstate for the weekend at a hockey game. While there, one couldn't help but notice the juxtaposition of ...oops, sorry,forgot where I was for a second...here you go: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/juxtaposition

...how the great sportsmanship and talent of the two American teams made the current Canadian debacle even more sad. Here we Americans are, taking over a sport most Americans don't care about, yet doing it with class and grace, while Canada fumbles and stumbles into ever greater hockey decline. One can't help but feel intervening feelings of empathy for how hard Canada is taking all this. It's like all the Prozac in the world can't help Canadians through this ugly period. So very, very sad to witness.

Again, I don't read any other responses on this thread, so please don't feel neglected or rejected if you sent queries my way and I did not respond. I feel the best way to help you guys through this ugly decline as a hockey power is to let you sort it out among yourselves, whilst I interject occasional pearls of wisdom, hopefully helping the process.

Translation,

CLEAN UP YOUR OWN PUTRID BACKYARD BEFORE LECTURING OTHERS ABOUT THEIR BACKYARD!!!!!!!!(RWGR 2011)

There's only two things you need to remember. 1.) You lost to us....... 2.) we won gold................again

Man up and live with the loss. All your whining is expected, yet unbecoming.
    CANADA................"often imitated but never duplicated"

There's only two things you need to remember. 1.) You lost to us....... 2.) we won gold................again

Man up and live with the loss. All your whining is expected, yet unbecoming.
    The whining is tolerable. It's that excuse making!

In your face birdman!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Igor View Post
    The whining is tolerable. It's that excuse making!
    The only logical excuse is not an excuse at all.......Team Canada out played their teams and they won...........again

We won you lost suck it up buttercup.

STOP trying to dish it out if you are not going to be a good sport about taking it.

That Said;

In you face BIRDMAN IN YOUR FACE!

Just checking in to see if everyone is having a better day today. Hopefully Canada's decline in hockey is being accepted better today that it was yesterday. Hopefully each day gets a little bit better.

By the way, I don't read any other responses on here, so please do not feel offended if I do not answer any query you may have put forth.

By the way, I don't read any other responses on here, so please do not feel offended if I do not answer any query you may have put forth.
    After your teams expectations, I wouldn't either.

Just checking in to see if everyone is having a better day today. Hopefully Canada's decline in hockey is being accepted better today that it was yesterday. Hopefully each day gets a little bit better.

We could tell we were having a decline in hockey by the Way we handed your A$$ to you during the Olympics.

We WON you LOST. Face Reality.

In your face BIRDMAN IN YOUR FACE!

Ari only comes to post that he doesn't read?? Makes you wonder why there's a response at all.

Unless....

...Man up and live with the loss. ....
    My apologies if defending seems defensive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Morris View Post
    Ari only comes to post that he doesn't read?? Makes you wonder why there's a response at all.

Unless....
    We know he reads it all! Every last word!
    The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. ~ Mandy Hale

more sad news for a country in decline:

The future looks bleak for Canadian minor hockey

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/edito...or_hockey.html

This is not good, obviously. I do not mean to pile on, but it is best if you face this head-on.

It will be a tragedy of untold proportions once Canadians finally admit their days as a hockey power are over (even more painful, no doubt, when the admission is followed by an acceptance the USA took "your game"). Canadians like to define themselves by hockey. Needless to say,that will have to change, quickly.

I suppose what's left is to define yourselves by curling. Is it as good as hockey?Of course not, but, hey, it's better than being defined by, oh, I don't know, the RCMP I suppose.

Sure, 99.99999% of the world could care less about curling; but so what?!?! A few people in Iceland care; rumor has it four families in Sweden care;and,dammit, the best curlers in the world come from the Soo!

Let's make the best out of Canada's decline as a hockey power!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Noyance View Post
    We know he reads it all! Every last word!
    Yup!!!
    My apologies if defending seems defensive!!

more sad news for a country in decline:

The future looks bleak for Canadian minor hockey

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/edito...or_hockey.html

This is not good, obviously. I do not mean to pile on, but it is best if you face this head-on.

It will be a tragedy of untold proportions once Canadians finally admit their days as a hockey power are over (even more painful, no doubt, when the admission is followed by an acceptance the USA took "your game"). Canadians like to define themselves by hockey. Needless to say,that will have to change, quickly.

I suppose what's left is to define yourselves by curling. Is it as good as hockey?Of course not, but, hey, it's better than being defined by, oh, I don't know, the RCMP I suppose.

Sure, 99.99999% of the world could care less about curling; but so what?!?! A few people in Iceland care; rumor has it four families in Sweden care;and,dammit, the best curlers in the world come from the Soo!

Let's make the best out of Canada's decline as a hockey power!!
    Wahhh Wahhh IN YOUR FACE !

Knock Knock! Who's There? GOLD MEDAL IN SOCHI! SQUARED!

even more painful, no doubt, when the admission is followed by an acceptance the USA took "your game")
    We know how important it is to you to "take our game" but wouldn't you want to talk about this AFTER WINNING 2 gold medals and not after failed expectations?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information