Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Malaysian Plane Lost

Default Re: Malaysian Plane Lost

We will see if it was involved or not.
    Alienware R10 3700X RTX 3080, Samsung 2443BW, Benq SW2700PT

it is still a huge area to cover. i don't know for sure , but they did say there were 2 possible routs it could have taken when it turned around. hopefully, the 2 bogus passports were being used for what they usually are used for.....imigration into a country and not terrorism. it could very well have been a malfunction. very tragic

The plane was hundreds of miles off the route when it was last detected... Weird. I really do hope that it wasn't terrorism. Praying for the families of those involved, they're going to need the support of the world right now, with such a bright spotlight on them.

This has turned out to be one huge mystery. Will they ever find it? The poor families of these people. I admit, I have had to stop laughing at my wife for thinking, right from the beginning, that it may have been hijacked. She has been hoping they are alive somewhere.

I read where Israeli intelligence has put their air force on high alert, believing one possibility is the plane was hijacked, brought to a secret spot, then will be used to attack Israel in a 9-11-style attack.

Not sure if this comes from info they've acquired, or just being overly-careful.
    The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.

It's bad enough that the plane may have crashed. Even that it may have been hi-jacked and crashed somewhere. But if it has been hi-jacked and landed somewhere, I fear for the passengers on the plane and what they are or had to go through. Makes me sick. Maybe I watch too much TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Dookie View Post
    It's bad enough that the plane may have crashed. Even that it may have been hi-jacked and crashed somewhere. But if it has been hi-jacked and landed somewhere, I fear for the passengers on the plane and what they are or had to go through. Makes me sick. Maybe I watch too much TV.
    I can't imagine what all the people involved with this must be going through.
    The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. ~ Mandy Hale

Sadly, with all the conspiracy theories out there it seems like the best-case scenario now for the passengers would be if the plane did indeed go down in the Indian Ocean soon after takeoff.

Sadly, I think you are right.
    Terrible for all involved.
    You leave me no choice, I swish my cape at you. - El Chupacabra

How about alien abduction?
    Alienware R10 3700X RTX 3080, Samsung 2443BW, Benq SW2700PT

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    I said that too..."Is it possible it was zapped up by aliens?"

I could be wrong, but I don't think that any organized terror group would hijack a plane loaded with Chinese nationals to use in some operation to strike a blow against Israel or the US.

Up until now, China has been indifferent to the war on terror, except within their own borders. Using a plane full of Chinese citizens as a weapon against the West would draw China, and all of its military might, right into the center of things. I just don't see that as a plausible scenario.

Malaysia is a Muslim nation. It appears the pilots of 370 are Muslim. And then you have two Iranians on board, with stolen passports. There are conflicts ongoing between Muslims and the Chinese government within China. So, if this was indeed some sort of political statement or terror act, it seems much more likely that the disappearance of MH 370 was intended as a blow to China, rather than the West.

Or, it could just be something altogether different. Suicide-by-pilot, which has increased in recent years, or it could turn into a DB Cooper kind of thing, where we spend the next generation puzzling over what happened.

The possibility of an organized terror attack against the West seems very remote, when all things are considered.
    Currently being ignored: The Voice, The Official Cat of Soonet, Barry Morris, and Aristotle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Quite possibly my relatives from Mars! One never knows what goes on in that vast universe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Left Sock View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think that any organized terror group would hijack a plane loaded with Chinese nationals to use in some operation to strike a blow against Israel or the US.

Up until now, China has been indifferent to the war on terror, except within their own borders. Using a plane full of Chinese citizens as a weapon against the West would draw China, and all of its military might, right into the center of things. I just don't see that as a plausible scenario.

Malaysia is a Muslim nation. It appears the pilots of 370 are Muslim. And then you have two Iranians on board, with stolen passports. There are conflicts ongoing between Muslims and the Chinese government within China. So, if this was indeed some sort of political statement or terror act, it seems much more likely that the disappearance of MH 370 was intended as a blow to China, rather than the West.

Or, it could just be something altogether different. Suicide-by-pilot, which has increased in recent years, or it could turn into a DB Cooper kind of thing, where we spend the next generation puzzling over what happened.

The possibility of an organized terror attack against the West seems very remote, when all things are considered.
    I think it's remote, too, but found it interesting the Israelis were taking nothing for granted in this situation.

It has to have gone down in the Indian Ocean. With the pilot purposely flying below radar level, it is obvious he had a plan. A suicide mission, where he takes hundreds of others with him?

Could be, as sick as that is.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malaysi...eted-1.2578164

They're trying to restore deleted files from the flight simulator of one of the pilots. I really hope that the pilot had nothing to do with it. And, by that, I'm not saying that I believe he did. I'm just stating that I'm really hoping it wasn't.

Looks like they may have found something in the Indian Ocean. Wonder if they have found 'it' ...

I can't believe this plane has not been located yet! How hard is this on those waiting to find out what happened to their loved ones?
    Last edited by Anna Noyance; 04-01-2014 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Autocorrect is a pain!
    The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. ~ Mandy Hale

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information