Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Groups/Get togethers?

1340 Great Northern Rd, in the Frontier Village next to the Trading Post

Default Groups/Get togethers?

I am looking for any type of groups offering such things as workshops, ceremonies, something like that. I also wouldn't mind doing some sort of group meditation etc etc. Any ideas or information would be awesome. Thank you.

PS....if none is known yet, anyone interested if I set something up?

Default Re: Groups/Get togethers?

You may have to set something up. I havn't heard of any groups before. Maybe someone else knows.
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

I'm relatively new to the Soo and have wondered the same thing about groups and get togethers. I'd be interested, at least for me, it's nice to have the connection of a group in many different aspects.
    You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

~Friedrich Nietzsche~

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lotsagifts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking for any type of groups offering such things as workshops, ceremonies, something like that. I also wouldn't mind doing some sort of group meditation etc etc. Any ideas or information would be awesome. Thank you.

PS....if none is known yet, anyone interested if I set something up? </div></div>

Yes, My centre offers all that, Light Haven Wellness Centre and School of Spiritual Integrety,
    PM me, Meditation groups and many workshops are available
    We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information