Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CREEP at LOCAL fitness centre !

Exclamation CREEP at LOCAL fitness centre !

This was recently posted on Fbook - By George Koprash
    *I changed the name of "The Fitness Centre". No business bashing rule.
    Please search his page and share this post!

Hi Friends;
    As a concerned citizen living in Sault Ste. Marie there is something going on in our community that I am aware of and can no longer keep it to myself, therefore I must get it off my chest and make the community aware of this. There is a person amongst us who works out at The Fitness Centre and is taking pictures of women when they’re not paying attention exploiting them to other people who are willing to look at the pictures. I have witnessed this first hand when this person got out of jail earlier this year - he was showing pictures of a good friend of mine’s wife naked and exploiting her to many others and myself. I told him what he was doing was wrong but it only provoked him to show more people. In early May my wife and daughter were approached by a woman - who also works out at the Fitness Centre - while they were working out and she told them this person had pictures of both of them on his phone in their bikini’s and was going around telling many people that they had undergone many surgeries in order for them to look as good as they did. This same person also tried to sell our daughters boyfriend steroids in the change room at the Fitness Centre. We all approached the manager with this information and asked to have this person removed from the club so we could feel safe working out there. We got nowhere with the manager, in fact he questioned whether or not we were telling the truth. Our daughter’s boyfriend is a law and security graduate and we have all been long term members of The Fitness Centre since they opened their doors. When I confronted the manager of The Fitness Centre as to why he let this person back into the club after he was kicked out a few years ago, kicked out of the 3 other fitness Centres his answer was he believed in giving second chances. I informed him that a person offering drugs to younger people and showing pictures of other members in a negative way should be considered his second chance but this person was still aloud to workout at the fitness centre. I decided to cancel our 5 memberships as of June 1st and go to Another fitness where this kind of thing doesn’t happen. This is wrong and this person won’t stop - he needs to be kicked out. Thank you for reading this and please share this with your friends – let’s stop this now.
    "From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere."
    Dr. Seuss

Default Re: CREEP at LOCAL fitness centre !

Cat - this was from a local saulite reporting this on their own fbook page June 2.
    Dr. Seuss

Why are people so creepy? All the naked people they want on the internet and they feel the need to take pictures at a gym. '
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

Did and done. Perhaps alerting a few husbands might alter things.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

Not sure why cat.. its the voyeurism thrill and sharing of that to relive it? Creepy anyway...
    Dr. Seuss

One can not fathom the depths of a ill functioning psychi. Why attach fancy names to a sicko, you are offering a crutch to a person who knows not he is crippled?
    Joseph Joubert

I saw that on facebook. Not saying it isn't true but I am confused as to why it would be dealt with that way. If what we read is true it seems the dude should have enough info. to get the Police involved and get this stopped quickly. Some pretty serious accusations.

I believe it will go further he was simply getting the name of the non conforming business out there prior to having the police squelch any such attempts. Just a thought.
    Joseph Joubert

Not sure of any further action taken by any party in the situation and again it is only the side of one party however I too would want to know if this was an issue with the alleged perpetrator in the past. I certainly wouldn't put myself knowingly at risk for violation.
    I wouldn't want my daughter there either.

Why would any of this still...still... be an issue if this person has had this in the past and I also thought it was policy to not allow cameras/cell phones, etc in change rooms or gyms????

Maybe better yet - change all policies to check your phones at desK?
    Dr. Seuss

Why post to Facebook and not the police? He says he has the proof, he saw it with his own eyes. I'm calling shenanigans

i gave my opinion on face book on that post because i've had a membership since 1990. i was later aproached by the accused. asking why i would comment on something i knew nothing about. he proceded to deny the accusations and site personal conflicts between the 2 people as the cause. i made it perfectly clear that the severity of the acusations warranted a response and if there was no guilt on his side, that he should defend himself. everyone on here is right....police should get involved. these are strong acusations. everyone is entitled to an opinion, but these are not opinions. these are damaging accusations that should be dealt with legally on both sides.

While the allegations are indeed serious, I wouldn't say they are damaging as I have not a clue as to whom they are directed. Unless a name is attached damage to the person is not possible.
    Joseph Joubert

The individual may not have been named but the business was, and was shown to basically not gaff. If not true the business would have a case to pursue.

Quote Originally Posted by stupefied View Post
    The individual may not have been named but the business was, and was shown to basically not gaff. If not true the business would have a case to pursue.
    I missed that point and a very good one it is. Defamation.
    Joseph Joubert

Quote Originally Posted by Lostclause View Post
    Why post to Facebook and not the police? He says he has the proof, he saw it with his own eyes. I'm calling shenanigans
    Difficult to provide proof when the evidence is not on your phone.
    CANADA................"often imitated but never duplicated"

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    Difficult to provide proof when the evidence is not on your phone.
    Cops can seize phones. And we all know how difficult it is to REALLY erase!!!
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

I could not resist, but apparently there is a rumour going around that the upset party may have had abdominal implants ! I heard this on friday, here is the pic, you judge !
    http://www.theironden.com/forum/thre...n-bodybuilding .Read that link ! Ppl often criticize my replys on here, I dont care !
    http://www.saultstar.com/2012/05/15/...t-sudbury-show Pics from 2 years ago !
    Last edited by Soonet-china; 06-17-2014 at 04:26 PM.
    Cukoo for Cocoa Puffs

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Morris View Post
    Cops can seize phones. And we all know how difficult it is to REALLY erase!!!
    That would require just cause then a warrant to access the information within. I'm not sure how far this would get in a "he said she said" situation.

Soonet-china...............nice pics
    CANADA................"often imitated but never duplicated"

IMHO

Those body pics are gross...I shall keep my flab...at least I know it is all mine.

People who buy what others work for devalue that work and effort.
    Joseph Joubert

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information