Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chicago grill

Default Chicago grill

All I can say is "Amazing dinner" Hear that they are trying to bring in some nightlife too with dancing and stuff on certain nights. What an amazing place it would be with a little live piano music during dinner hours and break out the dualing pianos in the evenings on busy nights. Loved hitting all the little live music clubs in Chi-Town. Never miss a chance to visit Bobarino's in Grand Rapids or any of the Howl at the Moon concept bars in the states. Non stop party by requests and classy atmosphere for those of us in that 25 and over life experience bracket
    "When you work hard all day with your head and know you must work again the next day, what else can change your ideas and make then run on a different plane like whiskey?" (Ernest Hemingway)

IMHO

Default Re: Chicago grill

We went...steak was "ok". I can do as good a steak on the Barbie. I thought 5 bucks to UPGRADE to a Caesar salad was steep. To me it is too pricey to be on our regular dining out list. I can see us using that place for special occasions.

IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by FreeBeer View Post
    When I pay a good buck for a steak, I don't want it ot be just "ok".
    It better cut with a fork and melt in my mouth!
    I have yet to meet a steak I could just cut with a fork....not even my own on the Barbie.

I hate when people overanalyze food. It's food. Shut up and eat it.
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Official Cat of Soonet View Post
    I hate when people overanalyze food. It's food. Shut up and eat it.
    Ah am wiff da puddy tat. Pass da chup chup and begone!
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

If I am paying money for food, I'll analyze it when and where I want... a forum that is meant for discussing things seems like an appropriate place.
    You leave me no choice, I swish my cape at you. - El Chupacabra

IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Daiv View Post
    If I am paying money for food, I'll analyze it when and where I want... a forum that is meant for discussing things seems like an appropriate place.
    here here !!!!!!! ...I agree

Did I say anything about analyzing food? I said OVER analyzing. You are now banned for 3 days. Please refrain from posting.

Second of all NO you will not do that here. I don't want to hear about your food and since majority rules, what I say goes. And stop overpaying for food, it doesn't look good on you.
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

Who made you moderator?

IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by FreeBeer View Post
    hear hear...I hear ya

Chicago grill: expensive and IMO, they have better food at N82. I also think it's ridiculous to pay $5 for an UPGRADE to cesar salad. (tasteless I must include)

IMHO

We are not a large population. There are only so many dollars that can be dedicated to that kind of pricing. Many have tried... few have succeeded. Patrons in this city like a large plate of food that is tasty at a reasonable price, Give them that and you have a customer for life.

Quote Originally Posted by gouligann View Post
    Chicago grill: expensive and IMO, they have better food at N82. I also think it's ridiculous to pay $5 for an UPGRADE to cesar salad. (tasteless I must include)
    Well I personally know people and I myself have had some terrible meals at north 82. It's a fancy restaurant if you don't like the cost than don't go. It's still not the best restaurant in the soo anyway. For my money that belongs to the iron club. But it's pricey too so maybe you shouldn't go there either.

Okay, I'll bite. Where is the iron club ?
    SPRING-SUMMER-FALL-YEAH !

IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf 1 View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. Where is the iron club ?
    It is adjacent to the golf club on Queen Street East. It is on the riverside of Queen.

Haha the steaks do cut with a fork according to their video on facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/chicagocookshop

You're wrong (and sarcastic which I dislike) I've been to the Iron Club. Didn't mind the prices because the meal was fabulous. Love the atmosphere too. We'll be going back there for sure.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information