Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: One day...

Default Re: One day...

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    Don't worry Pegger you and Barry have the place pretty much to yourself now.
    I sincerely enjoy discussions that remain respectful, minus the digs, innuendo, and bullying. If that is the way it must be, I will take vanilla and move on.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

Quote Originally Posted by Anapeg View Post
    Why is that? They were a very large part of the problem. Those of a milder nature or those not quite as adept with the English language were put upon in numbers. Beaten into submission until they gave up and left. I feel compelled to say RWGR was not guilty of the brow beating of those people, he and Barry were/are? at one another constantly to the exclusion of any and all threads prior to RW's forced sabbatical this time round.
    And that is exactly why that is a bold statement to make.
    2600X at 4.25 Ghz, CLC 240, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070, 2 x 8GB Trident Z RGB, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Benq SW2700PT

I sincerely enjoy discussions that remain respectful, minus the digs, innuendo, and bullying. If that is the way it must be, I will take vanilla and move on.
    Try taking the Echo?

Peace Out.
    When you have no knowledge you have no argument.

[QUOTE=Barry Morris;778129]And your consistent nastiness has no effect?? QUOTE]

Bite Me!!!

Remember that 3 smilies mean I'm joking. Kind of.
    When you have no knowledge you have no argument.

Why is that? They were a very large part of the problem. Those of a milder nature or those not quite as adept with the English language were put upon in numbers. Beaten into submission until they gave up and left. I feel compelled to say RWGR was not guilty of the brow beating of those people, he and Barry were/are? at one another constantly to the exclusion of any and all threads prior to RW's forced sabbatical this time round.
    RWGR was not guilty??

Wanna see his PM's??
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

[QUOTE=The Voice;778148]
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Morris View Post
    And your consistent nastiness has no effect?? QUOTE]

Bite Me!!!

Remember that 3 smilies mean I'm joking. Kind of.
    And the kind of means I avoid interactions of ANY kind.

RWGR was not guilty??

Wanna see his PM's??
    What I typed stated he was not guilty of bullying the quieter, more refined folk and I meant it. As to what transpired twixt RW and yourself I have not an inkling.
    Joseph Joubert

RWGR was not guilty??

Wanna see his PM's??
    I thought a private message was just that.....private
    CANADA................"often imitated but never duplicated"

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    I thought a private message was just that.....private
    He was, I believe, speaking metaphorically.
    Joseph Joubert

RWGR was not guilty??

Wanna see his PM's??
    Yes.
    The heart of the human problem is the problem of the human heart.

Interesting. Even in the absence of almost everyone, the fight and arguments continue.
    Makes one wonder what the common factor is.
    2600X at 4.25 Ghz, CLC 240, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070, 2 x 8GB Trident Z RGB, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Benq SW2700PT

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Interesting. Even in the absence of almost everyone, the fight and arguments continue.
    He is a lightning rod as many seem jealous of his being made a moderator and jump at any chance to behave as an over-reacting soccer player to draw attention and elicit a reaction. Friendship aside, I would defend the man regardless for this is how I honestly see the goings on. This is how the crew got the family of Anna-noyance to pack up and leave. One slip of the tongue, a French individual using an English word in the wrong context and she and her family were branded as liars. This by the way despite the fact name-calling is not supposed to be tolerated by those owning the board.

Rather than let things die, each and every time they posted, the attacks continued. No one seemed to notice nor care as it was allowed to go on ad nauseam. I wonder who gets applause for the continuance? I can, if you wish carry on but I believe you get my side of the crap going on.
    Joseph Joubert

Got that right.
    Last edited by Official Cat of Soonet; 09-22-2016 at 07:16 PM.
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

He is a lightning rod as many seem jealous of his being made a moderator and jump at any chance to behave as an over-reacting soccer player to draw attention and elicit a reaction. Friendship aside, I would defend the man regardless for this is how I honestly see the goings on. This is how the crew got the family of Anna-noyance to pack up and leave. One slip of the tongue, a French individual using an English word in the wrong context and she and her family were branded as liars. This by the way despite the fact name-calling is not supposed to be tolerated by those owning the board.

Rather than let things die, each and every time they posted, the attacks continued. No one seemed to notice nor care as it was allowed to go on ad nauseam. I wonder who gets applause for the continuance? I can, if you wish carry on but I believe you get my side of the crap going on.
    Why is it that you never have any real squabbles with anybody?
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

There were/are several moderators on here, but if I understand you correctly there is only one many seem jealous about? Don't you wonder why that would be happening?

Me and RWGR are not exactly known to be the best of friends either, but that has never caused any issue on here. Makes you wonder.

There were/are several moderators on here, but if I understand you correctly there is only one many seem jealous about? Don't you wonder why that would be happening?

Me and RWGR are not exactly known to be the best of friends either, but that has never caused any issue on here. Makes you wonder.
    It could be that you don't throw out passive aggressive posts every 5 minutes followed by 3 smiley faces or start threads that you know will get off track quickly but do it anyway and then cry about it when it does.

It helps to have a friend like Anapeg to assure you that you're the one being victimized even when the true intentions of a certain individual are punching you in the face. I get it though, that's what friends are for and I accept it.

If all are of the same mindset, why bring him back? If you and the other moderators think Barry to be the problem, are you not at fault for offering the position a second time? I realise my questions cannot be answered in an open forum BUT, they are food for thought. It seemed to me when the position was rescinded the *****ing and chewing continued without change, or am I being, once again, myopic?
    Joseph Joubert

If all are of the same mindset, why bring him back? If you and the other moderators think Barry to be the problem, are you not at fault for offering the position a second time? I realise my questions cannot be answered in an open forum BUT, they are food for thought. It seemed to me when the position was rescinded the *****ing and chewing continued without change, or am I being, once again, myopic?
    Of course it continued. He was still the same buffoon as before the rescinding but now when he started crap, he couldn't ban anyone and send multiple taunting PM's which was causing more problems.

FYI, I was never consulted on any such matters and never had any say/input. I honestly have no idea why these things happen the way they happen.

"...send multiple taunting PM's..."

Odd.

How would anyone know that??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information