Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: McMaster says US must be prepared for military operations in North Korea

Default McMaster says US must be prepared for military operations in North Korea

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster attempted to make clear Sunday that President Trump is seeking international support in trying to stop North Korea’s pursuit of a nuclearize weapon, reasserting Trump’s vow that the U.S. will no longer be the world’s policeman.

“It’s an open defiance of the international community,” McMaster, a retired Army general, told “Fox News Sunday.” “It’s important for all of us to confront this regime… . None of us can accept a North Korea with a nuclear weapon.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...rth-korea.html

I wonder if it's just grandstanding, or if he is actually serious.
    Interesting times ahead.
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, 2 x 8GB Hyper X Fury, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

Default Re: McMaster says US must be prepared for military operations in North Korea

I think the world could use a limited nuclear war right now. Shake things up a bit, you know.
    The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.

Default Re: McMaster says US must be prepared for military operations in North Korea

The issue would be on who's soil?
    In this case, it would be on North Korean soil.

I think a better solution would be a large air offensive with naval support off shore. They can't really target those since they have no delivery capabilities for a nuclear payload, and their air defense will be taken down in a matter of minutes.
    I don't think their pompous leader would detonate a nuclear payload at ground level anywhere near foreign troops. That would be the end of him and his regime, and he knows it.
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, 2 x 8GB Hyper X Fury, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

So you think this guy is sane and rational?

idiots

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy View Post
    idiots
    That's a bit rough. We can call him "intellectually challenged".

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information