Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: London vehicle hits pedestrians, police say 'number of casualties'

Default London vehicle hits pedestrians, police say 'number of casualties'

i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, 2 x 8GB Hyper X Fury, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

Default Re: London vehicle hits pedestrians, police say 'number of casualties'

It seems to the casual observer this has morphed from civil unrest into something akin to civil war.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

ISIS has approved of this. Seems it was, yet again, radical Islam doing the dirty work.

Muslim killing Muslims going to worship. Why? Because they were Muslims who do not subscribe to Sharia Law.

When will we see the common denominator here?
    The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.

I would think by now most are aware, the problem being the answer to the question is distasteful in the extreme for Westerners and most Europeans. Scorched earth and eradication are words no civilised Nation wants to be heard using. Yet how else does one eliminate the problem. I believe it has progressed to a point where simply removing all non-Muslims from the homeland would be too little too late. A third world conflict is not at all impossible.
    Joseph Joubert

I hope you are wrong, good sir.
    The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    I hope you are wrong, good sir.
    As do I yet one need be prepared. I have never been one for "prepping" or fear mongering but then began putting aside for a rainy day. It is to the point we now we have family-wide planning in place the likes of which I would have, not too long ago, made fun of.
    Joseph Joubert

The problem is funding and assistance. Without those 2 elements, none of these terrorist groups/organizations would be able to exist and operate in the first place.
    So, we all know what really needs to be done. However, nobody has the guts to do it.
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, 2 x 8GB Hyper X Fury, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    The problem is funding and assistance. Without those 2 elements, none of these terrorist groups/organisations would be able to exist and operate in the first place.
    So, we all know what really needs to be done. However, nobody has the guts to do it.
    I have said as much in the past but the West especially hasn't the stomach for it. An insurrection requires planning and leadership of sorts and both are lacking. Europe is already well ahead od us. theirs will start on multiple fronts.
    Joseph Joubert

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information