Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trump 2020

Default Re: Trump 2020

I’m done betting against Trump. #foolmethrice
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

#doyoulikescentedlitterorregular?"
    The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.

#yes
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

Trump: The whistleblower "must apologize to me"

What a sick, sick excuse for a man much less a president. The sooner they commit this mentally disturbed individual the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wthrby View Post

What a sick, sick excuse for a man much less a president. The sooner they commit this mentally disturbed individual the better.
    Wait...Barry's not pres...

...oh, forget it

I do have to say, Trump did pull out yet another brilliant move.

Republican anger at Trump grows as Turkey launches 'sickening' attack on US allies
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/09/polit...ons/index.html

This is one for the books. Not only is all of a sudden the whole impeachment issue from the front page news, he also manages to unite both sides of the isle behind a common goal.
    He already threatened to target Turkey's economy.
    He will have full support from both parties to "take care" of Turkey, and once that is done the Democrats will not have enough votes to do anything with the impeachment process.

Brilliant move!
    2600X at 4.25 Ghz, CLC 240, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070, 2 x 8GB Trident Z RGB, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

Quote Originally Posted by Wthrby View Post

DEMOCRATS: The whistleblower must remain anonymous because they have had death threats
    CANADA................"often imitated but never duplicated"

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    DEMOCRATS: The whistleblower must remain anonymous because they have had death threats
    One of the basics in almost any democracy, is that an accused receives a fair impartial trial.
    It will be virtually impossible for Trump should it ever come to that, since both parties are virtually 99% biased and he will not even have a chance to confront the accuser.

Whistle blower or not, you should still have to give your evidence in front of a court and be subject to cross examination by the accused or his/her legal council.
    They don't want the accused to know the identity of the accuser, or be able to directly cross examine him/her.
    That's just not right.
    2600X at 4.25 Ghz, CLC 240, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070, 2 x 8GB Trident Z RGB, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    One of the basics in almost any democracy, is that an accused receives a fair impartial trial.
    It's far from the trial phase at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BFLPE View Post
    It's far from the trial phase at this point.
    The man is an abomination and the only way he could get out of the mess which is Trump and possibly, only possibly save face is to fake his own heart attack and die.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will hold off on calling a full House vote for now to authorize a formal impeachment inquiry, a congressional aide confirms to CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...8b37509d1db711

Think about that for a second. What has the news been reporting about the past weeks?
    Impeachment, inquiry, random discussions?

I would say without an inquiry, it's time the democrats drop this circus and start showing support for their candidates that will be debating tonight.
    At this rate they will get decimated once the final candidate stands against Trump.

It will be virtually impossible for Trump should it ever come to that, since both parties are virtually 99% biased and he will not even have a chance to confront the accuser.

Whistle blower or not, you should still have to give your evidence in front of a court and be subject to cross examination by the accused or his/her legal council.
    They don't want the accused to know the identity of the accuser, or be able to directly cross examine him/her.
    That's just not right.
    I agree Hans. I just found that quote a little comical. It wasn't that long ago that the Trump/Russian witch hunt fizzled out and now the democrats would want people to "take their word on it" without having the accuser face the accused.

I agree Hans. I just found that quote a little comical. It wasn't that long ago that the Trump/Russian witch hunt fizzled out and now the democrats would want people to "take their word on it" without having the accuser face the accused.
    And it's even getting better now that Hillary has accused a Democratic nominee to be a Russian asset.
    Next thing you know everyone is going to be a Russian asset.

I bet Putin is enjoying the show.

And it's even getting better now that Hillary has accused a Democratic nominee to be a Russian asset.
    Next thing you know everyone is going to be a Russian asset.

I bet Putin is enjoying the show.
    Not just Putin. I believe the world is sitting back watching the US political system cannibalize their country with little concern for the people.
    Last edited by riggs; 10-27-2019 at 10:31 AM.

How is the US political system cannibalizing its country?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    How is the US political system cannibalizing its country?
    The same as most other countries. By putting their parties needs above what's best for the country and people. It's clearly happening north of you as well.

All this talk about cannibals made me hungry!

The same as most other countries. By putting their parties needs above what's best for the country and people. It's clearly happening north of you as well.
    Yeah, the parties do that, but they're only eating themselves

The countries will survive, if Canada and the US are much more than just the sum of their political parties, which I believe they are

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information