Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's kind of quiet here.

Default It's kind of quiet here.

I haven't been here in well over 5 years. Where are the heated arguments and lively discussions about our unique little town?

Also, how's everybody doing?
    A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. - Mahatma Gandhi

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - Sir Winston Churchill

Default Re: It's kind of quiet here.

Don't be so uppity with your use of adverbs. Also, if I wanted everybody to know how I was doing I would have told them. Jack---!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hobo View Post
    Don't be so uppity with your use of adverbs. Also, if I wanted everybody to know how I was doing I would have told them. Jack---!!!
    I'll have you know I put a lot of thought into those adverbs... You should totally just start new discussion based on how you feel for the day. People do it on Facebook all the time.
    A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. - Mahatma Gandhi

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Leroy View Post
    I haven't been here in well over 5 years. Where are the heated arguments and lively discussions about our unique little town?

Also, how's everybody doing?
    Barry took the entire board down in a fit of ego that would shame the biggest Hollywood narcissist who ever lived.
    The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.

I post on Sootoday under Kraft Dinner. They let nothing through over there. Too bad because I had some great material yesterday and they said no.
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

Aha! It was you who accused me of being a cat killer.
    I got you figured out!
    2600X at 4.25 Ghz, CLC 240, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070, 2 x 8GB Trident Z RGB, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Aha! It was you who accused me of being a cat killer.
    I got you figured out!
    I sent you a couple hints Hans over the weeks.
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

Whether they got through I dont know. All my posts are subject to moderation so sometimes I never go back to see if they went through.

I still say we have to exterminate the bears.
    2600X at 4.25 Ghz, CLC 240, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070, 2 x 8GB Trident Z RGB, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

This is true. Sootoday doesn't let much go unchecked there. Maybe we're just outcasts.

I rarely bother to post due to their choice of who gets through and who does not. It smacks of being an apprehended double nought spy having to sneak things past the censors to get them back to Mother Russia. The outcasts, I like it, Oscar, it could make a decent movie title.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information