Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hansy Poo

Default Hansy Poo

Itís been 4 years. What is your election prediction?
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

Default Re: Hansy Poo

Based on my analysis of the current run, it will be Trump 2020.
    It will not be by a landslide, but it will be enough to win another 4 year term.

This prediction does not take into account the possibility of the winner to pass away prior to be sworn in for a second term.
    With Covid-19 virus being rampant as it is today, that factor cannot be controlled.

If you like I can also give you a prediction of the elections in 4 years, and who will be the winner.
    2600X at 4.25 Ghz, CLC 240, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070, 2 x 8GB Trident Z RGB, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Benq SW2700PT

Not this time Hans. Not this time.
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

Oh yes, this time again. They said the same thing last time.

Joe blew it yesterday at the debate when he said he will close down the oil industry.
    That has cost him any chance he had to be elected by using swing states to his advantage.
    They all swung to Trump.

I still maintain my prediction, including it will not be by a landslide.
    2600X at 4.25 Ghz, CLC 240, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070, 2 x 8GB Trident Z RGB, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Benq SW2700PT

Just signed another peace treaty between an Arab nation and Israel. That's the second one in 6 months.
    At this rate he's going to have the Arab-Israel issues solved before election day.

Joe is nowhere to be found after his oil gaffe from last night.
    It's telling of the severity of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Just signed another peace treaty between an Arab nation and Israel. That's the second one in 6 months.
    At this rate he's going to have the Arab-Israel issues solved before election day.

Joe is nowhere to be found after his oil gaffe from last night.
    It's telling of the severity of the situation.
    Joe has been out of public for days and only came out for the debate. His campaign is all wrapped up and just waiting now. You can tell even Trump knows itís over with his toned down attitude at the debate. Republicans are already preparing for post-Trump life. Joe is winning, Trump will concede without a fight, there will be little to no unrest and life will go on with the same issues as before.

I am telling you, Trump is going to win the election.
    We talk again in 9 days or so, when we know the election results.

If you think Joe is going to win, than you don't know America.

Democratic nominee Joe Biden said his team has created "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" in a recent video.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...on-video-gaffe

Joe is the gift that keeps on giving. First he's going to shut down the oil industry, now he admits he has created the largest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

I was just logging on here to make a similar thread. The Cat beat me to it.

The Cat and I think alike. This is very good news for him, indeed. Very good news.

Hansy, Trump is toast. Biden wins, and I'm almost...almost...ready to say in a landslide.
    The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post

The Cat and I think alike. This is very good news for him, indeed. Very good news.

Hansy, Trump is toast. Biden wins, and I'm almost...almost...ready to say in a landslide.
    Then I should come clean. 90% of my beliefs come from George Takei Facebook posts. ��

Democratic nominee Joe Biden said his team has created "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" in a recent video.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...on-video-gaffe

Joe is the gift that keeps on giving. First he's going to shut down the oil industry, now he admits he has created the largest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.
    Hansy, your gifts are so 2016. Slips of the tongues aren't even cool anymore. A fly in your hair is the good stuff. Words in general aren't really considered anymore. There is no doubt it will be Biden and I don't even like saying it that way because I know people aren't even voting for him but rather not Trump.

..maybe not even not Trump.... more like "not whatever is happening now"

Quote Originally Posted by Official Cat of Soonet View Post
    Then I should come clean. 90% of my beliefs come from George Takei Facebook posts. ��
    Egads!!

Hansy, your gifts are so 2016. Slips of the tongues aren't even cool anymore. A fly in your hair is the good stuff. Words in general aren't really considered anymore. There is no doubt it will be Biden and I don't even like saying it that way because I know people aren't even voting for him but rather not Trump.

..maybe not even not Trump.... more like "not whatever is happening now"

You do not have to believe me, but Trump it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post

It will be Trump. I am amazed you do not see it. It's clear he is going to win.
    I would say not by a landslide, but a win nonetheless.

If you like I can also give you a prediction of the elections in 4 years, and who will be the winner.
    I forgot to respond, I want to hear this prediction.

I forgot to respond, I want to hear this prediction.
    That one is simple: Mitt

That one is simple: Mitt
    Nope. Paul Ryan.

The way things go I can't even venture a guess. I don't see Romney going, hasn't he burned some bridges? Mike Pence I would imagine would have a shot even if Trump loses.

I don't see Biden going for a second term at his age though. He's pretty frail looking already.

Biden won't even make in through term one

Harris will be the first female president, due to Biden's health

You guys are going to be in for a surprise. Mark my words.
    Will there be any hat eating involved this election cycle, similar to last cycle?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information