Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vick

Default Vick

I see in his news conference he mentions that he has found Jesus. I was just talking about this last week with someone. How come I don't believe he would be so remorseful if his friends didn't leave him hung out to dry? WHAT A BIG SURPRISE.

Default Re: Vick

Too late for the animals. I heard on the news there is a rapper being charged with cruelty to animals as well. Three dogs buried in his backyard, the rest (pitbulls) dying of starvation. I hope they throw the book as this a--wipe too.

i dont know why people are getting so angry about this... im sure 80% of the public wouldn't even have cared or heard about this if vick wasnt involved... you dont see people getting this worked up about cockfighting and bull fighting. So lets cover this up nice n quick Vick is getting trotted around like the worlds worst man.. whereas people like Lindsay Lohan, Paris hilton, n Nicole Richi get a day in jail when a non-celeb would get months to years in jail... so it appears that the american "justice" system.. who says there is no special treat for celeb's is full of [censored]... and yes vick deserves to be charged n such.. but the news doesnt need to drag him through the mud... it seems all news channels these days focus on the negatives in the world.. and that is just stupid.

excuse the grammatical errors.. im lazy

You know that he killed animals in cruel ways, right DaveB? It wasn't just the fighting. For that they shouldn't just drag him through the mud, they should do to him what he did to those dogs.

im just saying if it was your or me you wouldnt hear nearly as much about it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information