Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Found some interesting videos.

Default Found some interesting videos.

No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. ~Edward Steichen

Default Re: Found some interesting videos.

I can't say if it's real or not(I have my opinions tho ), but entertaining to watch.
    thanks for sharing them
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.”-Kahlil Gibran

Well from what I experienced in my childhood home in another city, I can believe it.

Not saying my opinions are of disbelief, just that i have many theories, and of course not sure whether this vid is the real deal or a hoax like many others on TV today.

Not disputing it can happen...Just that I have many other theories besides an evil solely.
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.”-Kahlil Gibran

Interesting,I seen those videos last year - I had an interesting experience the other nite with taking a photograph & a face showing up on the wall, clear as day.
    Ill have to send it to you Chako.

hp2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well from what I experienced in my childhood home in another city, I can believe it. </div></div>

I swear chako, its something to do with that city, I myself have experienced some funky things in that city!!!!!

Well not sure if it was the city...but the house was certainly odd.

We eventually found out that someone had hung themselves in the basement where a friend and I would occasionally see an apparition. I can definitely tell you that it was evil.

Edit: Sage, that photo could be interesting to see. I am sure more then I would love to look at it though.

I would love to see it also..
    I have some really odd pics.. a few with orbs and some with the oddest smokie like streams ?? coming out of my nephews chest and the same thing surrounding one of nieces
    “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

Babzz, sounds like you might have photographed his energy/Aura feilds somewhat. There is a layer of white. It may have been coming out that way if he was having trouble with the chest-breathing, anxieties stress, allergies etc..

I have a few photos -blue orb at my grandpa's funeral gathering, and a human form in a photo I asked my spirit guide to show up in-it has a person looking like they are blowing in a trumpet lol.
    photos can be pretty neat.

Yea...I think most of these things are staged or hoax videos...if red liquid is coming out from the house...don't you think they would test what it is and report what it is......very suspicious indeed....

Yup. Most if not all are hoaxes. Most people don't have a vid cam ready to go when a spirit wants to make noise lol.
    Mostly the ones who do are our loved ones trying to get across a message-Moving photos, banging on a wall, appearing, etc..
    I hate how movies try to place fear into peoples minds about the truth. B.c when someone hear s abang or an object moves they usually start to fear it and think it's evil b4 knowing...
    just my opinion tho [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

I agree. However, there are things out there that mean a lot of harm. I know from first hand experiences that ran over a period of 3 years. I am very thankful that it was tied to the house and didn't follow the family over here.

It has been many years since my experiences, but it has affected me somewhat. I am no scared cat, but I still intensely dislike watching horror films. What is pure entertainment for most, hits a little too close to home for me.

But anyways, I do know much of this stuff is fake. However, to make a blanket statement that much of it is fakery could be further from the truth then one realizes.

Chako,

I also believe and have seen negative entities

I make that blanket statement as a reassurance that most Fear what they don't understand-Though that's not saying it does not happen at all-Bein able to work with souls who are passed on for a living (no pun intended) has made it possible for myself to explore this area with many people and unlike "ghost hunters" I am able to ask the Spiritual Guides the truth...One plus lol
    The statement "we fear what we don't understand" also fits nicely for how humans treat the physical world (ex: wolves were evil in olden days).
    Some people had wolves attack them, many didn't understand why it happened.

In my line of work I'v eonly run into a few intentionally negative entities, hundreds of cases have been mistaken identity.

For example , one elderly man thought he was being attacked by an evil who wanted to kill him.
    I heard "It's his brother, he is trying to tell him he died in the explosion-" So the spirit brother had been making things explode. Literally-to get his attention.
    Not the best way to get his attention, but the only way he knew how. The man told me his brother did indeed die in that sort of way, and called me later that month to let me know the activity had stopped.
    That's one example of how good gets mistaken for evil.

There are cases though, that are genuine...Whether they are caught on cam or not-To the greatest of details as those vids capture them-is another story...
    My main skepticism lies not within the possibilities of activity-but in the videos being able to capture such extreme cases easily.
    The oozing walls, being my main skepticism-b.c it is scientifically explained, negative entities cannot make physical appear out of nothing-b.c they are not creators. It would already need to be there. Smells are very much more likely-B.c it will be the negativity of the soul we smell.
    Some vids also use ouijaboards, which can call on negative entities-So some cases have people trying to solve their problems when they are only unlocking and opening the doors a lot more..unfortunatly..
    Too many vids seem hollywood and as though just built to get an audience [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Googling my reveal the ones that are a hoax though.

I'd be interested in hearing your expriences Chako, if you are willingto share them-thru here or a PM..If not that's okay too [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Have a great day!

Well I do not mind telling the story again. I do believe I have spoken about it in the past.

When I was really young, my parents bought a house. It was a white bungalow located about 2 blocks from the St. Lawrence River in my home town of Cornwall Ontario.

My mother was always sensitive. There were a few experiences that frightened her when she was young...things like premonition. She once refused to get into a car and forced her friend to walk with her. She sensed that something bad was going to happen, and true enough, everyone in the car died in a horrific accident. By the time she reached her mid 20s, she was able to block such things.

My mother sensed that there was something wrong with the house, but it was quickly masked with the euphoria of being a first time home owner. I was about 3 or 4 when we moved into the house. One thing that was noticed right away was the lack of lighting in the house. My parents bought all sorts of lamps, but it was always darker inside. The living room had a huge window that let very little light through. After a while, one grew accustomed to this oddity.

My earliest memories of the house were quite frightening to a child. I would hear very loud animal growls and other strange noises coming from my closet. I would pull the blankets up over my head and pretend I didn't hear anything. This happened for quite some time. When I told my parents, they thought I had an over active imagination. They did check my closet and of course didn't find anything wrong.

The strange noises continued for about 2 years. Not every night, but I would say once every forth night. If memory serves me, it sounded like what a dinosaur would make in some of those cheesy science fiction movies.

Things slowly ramped up by the time I could tune out the noises. One night, the closet door opened on its own. That freaked me quite nicely. During that same time, the washroom faucets would turn on by their own. I got blamed often for leaving the water running. Once it became clear it wasn't me, my parents rationalized it to earth tremors. This was used also to explain why the toilet would flush on occasion.

During this time, we had a cat. My mother saved him from his mother. At the time, she did not know that the cat was sick, and the mother knew this and refused to feed him. Anyways, we had that cat for 3 years until it succumbed to a liver disease. Anyways, the cat became super protective of me once it got old enough. It would sleep wrapped around my face with its tail under my chine. I slept very well with his contact. One fine day, the cat said my name. My parents were there to hear this, and they couldn't believe it. Although this was freaky, I always felt very safe with the cat around. It would even kill spiders around me. I mean, literally go out of its way to kill them (I am not very fond of spiders lol). Once the cat died, however, the attacks came back. I once again slowly grew afraid of my room, and especially the closet.

My mother by now knew there was something wrong with the house. If the faucets and toilets, not to mention the lights turning themselves on were any indication, the doll certainly was. I had a French clown doll with a pointy red hat and a pull cord in the back. When you pulled the cord, it would sing "Claire de la Lune", a French lullaby song. One night, I was sleeping and I heard a noise that woke me up. I looked and the doll had moved from where it was originally positioned. I pulled the covers over my head, and heard another noise. I peeked out, and the doll was on my chest. I remember throwing the blankets away, along with the doll, and running to my parent’s bedroom. I slept with them for a few days until I had to go back to my bedroom. We had placed the doll downstairs in the basement. However, it kept coming back to the room. For a period of a week, it even showed up in various rooms of the house. If I was in the living room, the doll was there. If I then moved to the kitchen, the doll would be there on top of the fridge. Even my parents noticed this strange phenomena. Oddly enough, it stopped after a week. I later rationalized it as just another attack. I was about 5 when this happened.

When I was about 6, my friend and I decided to get some toys stored downstairs. I felt ok going down there with my friend. I had always been afraid of the basement. It never felt right down there (the air was heavy, and it really felt claustrophobic, almost chocking down there. My parents didn't seem to be as affected as myself. For the longest times, it was chalked up to another case of overactive imagination. This day was a turning point however. My friend and I went down and saw this large black amorphous shape hovering about a few feet off the ground in an area my father hadn't finished yet. It was right next to the furnace. We both ran out of there real quick..and we didn't look back. My parents went down and couldn't find anything. But now I had confirmation that it wasn't just me. This was a landmark event because the entity decided to make itself known to not just me, but to my friend; and later to my parents as well.

It did this by trying to take over my father. He would change as soon as he entered the house. He would get really angry for very little reason. So much so, that after a while, we had several holes in the walls. He later said a few years after moving out of the house, that something came over him in the house and he had an overwhelming urge to attack his wife and son. To prevent this, he would attack the walls. It was twisting him, using him as a physical conduit to do use physical harm. My father fought these urges and he would never lay a hand on us. But at that time, we didn't know what was happening. It was really scary. It almost cost my parents their marriage.

Another incident I clearly remember, was the time my mother and I were in the kitchen eating our lunch. My father was at work. We heard this giant shout that told us to "Get out!" followed by heavy footsteps running upstairs from the basement. My mother grabbed me and ran to her bedroom, slammed the door, and locked it. After a few seconds, the door handle rattled for a few minutes. We stayed in there until my father came home from work. He quickly checked the house for intruders. No one was found.

It even once tore the blankets right off of me when I was hiding underneath them one night.

Another time, every single thing on the walls fell down at once throughout the house. That made a real racket.

Eventually, my parents decided to find out a little more about the house. It was found that at the spot that my friend and I saw the black blob, a previous owner had hung himself. It wasn't long after that my father came to the Sault for work. We moved out and have had no problems since.

After much thinking, here are my thoughts on this matter.

1. I was the first target. Not sure why I was picked on from an early age, but it was so. My parents were oblivious for the longest time (or ignored the signs because it wasn’t logical). What I learned from this is to listen to your children and do not discredit them to just being a child, or of having an overactive imagination.

2. There were clues that the house was wrong. No light coming into the house was a first clue. The general sense of being watched, of not being alone, odd smells, and of fear were another clue. What I learned from this...listen to ones gut feelings about a place. If it does not feel peaceful, then move along.

3. There are such things as possession. I know as I have first hand experience with my father. It took me a long time to realize that it couldn't harm us physically. It needed a physical person to do that. It chose my father. His love for use prevented him from touching us. At the time however, we did not realize what was going on. When outside of the house, he wouldn't remember much of those violent episodes. But he felt intense shame for the longest time afterwards.

4. It moved a clown doll around for a while. I know what you are thinking..oh great..another wacked out doll story. I do not know why it terrorized me for a while with a doll. This sounds so horror movieish doesn't it? After some deep thoughts over the years, I can only assume it was trying to get my attention. Even the noises from my closet was for attention (I eventually figure). Only once we acknowledged its presence, did it ramp up its attacks and effects. Lesson learned...if you see something that doesn't quite jive..ignore it as best you can, and carry on.

Well there you have it, some of the highlights anyways. I still am not sure exactly where I fit into the whole believe in ghost thing. As a science teacher, I firmly believe in rational logical thought. If I didn't have these experiences, I probably wouldn't believe in them much. What I do know is that there are things out there that are hard to explain.

Seems as though you had a mixture of events with different sources. Though I could be wrong, I just want to bring up some thoughts to think on [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Have you heard of animal spirit guides before?
    I often hear mine growling. When I fear something I tell my Jaguar and wolf to protect me and their growls are heard by me and no one else, and I take comfort in the fact they are gaurding me.If you've ever heard a jaguar roar you'll understand it is loud and scary if I had not known the source.
    Some people are open to the spirit world, mostly either chosen to be so and a combo of genetics. Your mom seemed to clearly have the gift of prophesy, and may not have understood it-It's hard. I have had many people come to me and ask why they need to know when bad things occure and so far I only hav e found that it's either to ease someone into a process and transition/that helps them cope b.c they can ready themselves, or it is there to help change the future "A prophecy that comes true is a failed prophecy", and then there's the prophecy that let's the person know they have a gift to influence the future. Not understanding how to work it can be scary and often make the person feel useless when it comes to using it. It is very hard.

You probably also were open to the spirits and hearing them. Or so it sounds like it is true.
    I had a doll keep going off when my grandfather passed away-it would say "I love you"-Never the less, despite the wording it was freaky! It sounded freaky and I hid it in the closet lol
    The spirits were trying to get across a message, I could have taken it either negative or positive-But I knew that they were only trying to say something about love. Sometimes the message is more difficult to see though. A spirit trying to give you a doll to play with? A spirit who is earthbound and a child playing? A symbol of innocence? , or maybe even as you believe a negative trickery for fun.. Many possibilities, though all of them scary to us here on Earth.
    I like to think we all have power over our own reactions to things, yet sometimes we are not able to overcome an energy or even person here on Earth. That is a weakness some of us need to learn. How can we learn to over come our weaknesses though? To be challenged by them. At least, that is my belief.
    It's like when you have someone annoying you, sitting there and poking you-and you just get fed up and then get angry..
    though others will just have the stoicism to take it and not worry..Their patience not always accomplished by the rest of us..
    So at times, spirit can use negative entities or energies to teach us lessons (This goes only if one believes in charting their life, so that nothing at all is an accident, all is not coicedence)..

There is also a cause that goes in another direction , instead of a living soul..
    Well if something happened in that house where there is left over negative energies(hateful people, murders, etc..), and "echos"-which may explain the toilets and water (repetitive acts from left over energy from people who used to live there) you dad may have been influenced by it all and was too sensitive for it-which let's the energy take over-Though it has no real soul of it's own it's still a type of possesion to overcome. Cleansing can rid of that, or moving as you all had done. -Not saying that is the cause, just what it could or might be-some things to think on [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Echos and energy overwhelming is basically a possesion of sorts but a tad different.
    You may be very correct that only negative entities were the culpret but for discussion purposes I thought I'd give some other ideas to think on [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] lol.
    I won't get into mind possesion here, b.c it's a bittoo much to get into lol. But if he did have that he may have experienced besides negative feelings, tiredness and depressed feelings. Negative entities also have those smells as you said, but please remember that you weren't alone. Your spirit guides, angels would have been there-so some of what you may have been seeing could have been a mix of negative and positive (like bad experience, and a guide giving you a doll for comfort?) lol just an idea. I like to think of all these things.

Anyways, thanks for the discussion -It helps me to think, and I hope you can let me know your thoughts on my own thoughts [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information