Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many is too many??

Becoming a Regular Here

Default Re: How many is too many??

we have 5 dogs... all of them have the run of the house except the bedroom, because our 1 dog Averey is bad sometimes, if you are gone to long she will poop on the bed because she is mad at you! LOL So the bedroom gets locked up, only the cats can get in... oh and the chi can get in there also. But if we are gone more than 6 hours we have to lock him up in his cage because he will potty in the house still. Not that we are gone that long very often. For the most part they are good, as long as there isn't anything on the counter top that Averey can get to. They have toys and bones to chew while we are gone, and lots of water. If Peter would let me I'd have more, but he won't. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    I also HATE the hair, but hey I love my babies, so I suffer with it.

I have 7 cats & 2 dogs. I think a responsible pet owner should only have as many pets that they can care for - both financially & physically.
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

GRUMPY

I have just the one dog Millie who has total run of the house seeing its her home too. When I work she goes off to the parents for the duration, not that shes bad but because they like her company. Some might figure shes a touched spoiled however when you have a great dog you treat them as such.

GRUMPY

However if anyone is looking for another great dog theres a 1 year old Bassett at the pound, these dogs are amazing.

I have 2 dogs, when we go out we crate them both and when we eat they get crated thats the ony time when they are in cages.
    If someone speaks badly of you, live so that none will believe it!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information