Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vacuums

Default Re: Vacuums

At least that is what it is now, when did you buy it? It doesn`t matter where you bought it from, it comes with the "Dyson" warrenty, and the 1-800# should be right on your vac.

two years ago, I'll check paperwork...I don't want to hijack the thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

"The Dyson has a 5 year warranty through Dyson, so any problems, you send it to them."

Sure they do but who does the warranty work in the soo??? Nobody ..They wanted me to send mine to Texas to have fixed but i have to pay the shipping...garbage it went...

Quote Originally Posted by DIRECT View Post
    "The Dyson has a 5 year warranty through Dyson, so any problems, you send it to them."

Sure they do but who does the warranty work in the soo??? Nobody ..They wanted me to send mine to Texas to have fixed but i have to pay the shipping...garbage it went...
    A five year old thread and you want to mention to take advantage of a five year guarantee, ......
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

Banned

Weird thread. Had she had this advice then, her guarantee would be over now and we wouldn't have to worry about who fixes them in the Sault.

They certainly don't make vacuums like they used to. When mine breaks I throw it out and buy a new one
    "Now you're just somebody I used to know"

1 piece of advice when you purchase a vacuum : do not buy a vacuum that has the power button located in or near the handle.
    The Eureka I head had an on/off button located in the handle, and over time the button started to get hot and eventually failed. It's due to wire stretch from the handle itself.

I have 3 vacuums, and the Panasonic vacuum is the best out of the bunch.
    Alienware R10 3700X RTX 3080, Samsung 2443BW, Benq SW2700PT

Senior Member Miles From Nowhere's Avatar

I am a Panasonic poster child. I own Panasonic phones, Panasonic TV's, a Panasonic microwave, a Panasonic vacuum and even a Panasonic toaster oven. I swear by the brand. The vacuum I have is an upright model that is about 5 years old and sucks like the day it was new.

In the beginning, my husband and I bought a Kirby and spent a fortune on it. (Although alot of carpet) It did last for about 12 yrs. But considering what we spent, uh no. Then we bought one, no make or model that lasted about 2 yrs. We've now had our Hoover, bought at Canadian Tire for less than two hundred "on sale", that works really great. However, take into acccount that now most of our flooring is hardwood now, but I also have had the wolf for about 11 yrs. (born on Groundhog day), that piece of vaccuum has served me well. But at the same time, because it only cost that much, have learned how to take it apart and "de-furr" it.
    Now looking back, I could've bought Many,many Hoovers for that kind of money. That I spent on the Kirby that is.
    SPRING-SUMMER-FALL-YEAH !

Cool Re: Vacuums

Google Shop Vac for use in the home.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Northerngirl View Post
    Well my vacuum has finally bit the dust so time for a new one. I would like an upright vacuum, can anyone suggest a good one that doesn't cost a fortune?
    Any Hoover does the job! I bought mine at Walmart on this side $139. It's the one for pets. Hoover makes the best designed products. Longer cord, bagless, fairly quiet, buttons easy to reach, and does an excellent job of cleaning! I beleive it's $79 over the river!

Bought an upright bagless Bissell at Walmart for $70.00 about May 2009. I have a dog, and I vacuum every week. Clean the filter every month. It still "sucks" like crazy. No problems with it.
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most
    fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be
    understanding and forgiving."

Dale Carnegie

Heck, even my motor home has central vac!!!

I love the quietness of it. And the fact that any possible dust goes outside.
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

I would LOVE one of those!!! Always have!

Today

Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Soundbear View Post
    Heck, even my motor home has central vac!!!

so does mine..

lol, I remember some 17 yrs ago when I started to date my husband we stayed at his parents house as they were out of town for a few months, and I had went to vaccum, and he told me go get it out of the closet, after searching for some 1hr looking for his mothers dang vaccum, he then hangs up the phone and explains to me me.. it was the hose in the closet.. I damn near **** my pants when I pluged the hose into the wall. and it turned on.. that was the first time I had ever heard of or even saw for that matter such a thing.. They still chuckle everytime we talk vaccum's at his parents.. cause I litterly jumped when it turned on.. I was amazed I remember calling my mom to tell her of such invention.. she laughed at me to..... just had to share.. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NTP View Post
    Oh,, umm,, err,, do you have the system and the hardware to install it, or are we just gonna get drunk??!!
    just get drunk!

I can sell Honeywell central vac systems.
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundbear View Post
    I can sell Honeywell central vac systems.
    I thought there was no advertising on Soonet, ..... right, forgot, .... executive privilege.
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information