Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Halo 3 yeah it had to be asked.

Default Re: Halo 3 yeah it had to be asked.

So excited... Seen the game itself at my work... But my manager wouldnt sell me a copy [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

I'll let you guys know how the first hour or two of the campaign goes tomorrow as I'm gonna bring one of our rental copies from tonight.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

My son has been driving my nuts talking/excited about this game!!! (Seems to have forgotten about not being allowed to play any games for awhile!)

(Doesn't know I went and pre-ordered one, pick it up tomorrow...was planning to put it away for Christmas for him!) LMAO!!!!
    ♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**. ❤.**♫♪

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xzavia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(Doesn't know I went and pre-ordered one, pick it up tomorrow...was planning to put it away for Christmas for him!) LMAO!!!!</div></div>

For a true HALO fan, that's the worst thing you can do. Most people have already been waiting for 3 years, so 3 more months is brutal, especially when all his friends will be playing it.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

I agree with Apple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Apple</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xzavia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(Doesn't know I went and pre-ordered one, pick it up tomorrow...was planning to put it away for Christmas for him!) LMAO!!!!</div></div>

For a true HALO fan, that's the worst thing you can do. Most people have already been waiting for 3 years, so 3 more months is brutal, especially when all his friends will be playing it. </div></div>

I know....now! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

He's been talking about it too much, I thought I was being on the ball...getting something I knew he really wanted. Just didn't realze til these past few days how much he really really wants it! All the kids at school have been talking about it, this morning he was counting his money and says he has enough on his own. So think I might see if he wants to pay half and he can have it now. (Can't just give it to him now, otherwise I'd be looking at tow other kids wanting to know where their l'il surprise is!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img]

Yeah, I think paying half would be a fair compromise. I swore I'd never buy the game myself because I hate the online, but since 90% of my friends list on Live will be playing it, I'm gonna buy it anyway. We are staying open till just after midnight tonight so I'll be getting it then, as I'm working the shift anyway.

My mother wouldn't let me get Zelda: Ocarina of Time at release, and she preordered and was making me wait until Christmas. I probably would never have forgiven her, except, to this day she doesn't even know, I slit the plastic on the game the day she bought it (release day) and popped an old game I didn't play in for the weight... I played it from day 1 and she figured I rented it, and I opened it Christmas day and "rushed to play".
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

lol my dad bought me Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (although used for cheap) after it had come out, and shortly after I rented it and beat it over the weekend. After I took it back he handed it to me all annoyed, lol

I play through the game at least once a year, and still have the original gold cartridge that I got that year. I've also got it on the GameCube but I actually love the N64 remote for that game.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

Kids will be going nuts at school today...then after school is this fall fair thing they are involved in!

As of last night they were both excited about it, both contributed $20.00 each to the cause...and I got the free t-shirt and hat deal too. Now they can decide which one gets what!

I had a chance to play it a month and half ago.. rub rub...

got my legendary edition with tshirt and hat by fedex 2day lol.
    (not big on waiting in line especially when you can call someone and get it 4 free)

*Foxconn X38a * Core2Quad * 8GB DDR2 * ATI 3870 512mbx2 * Razer Barracuda* 2TB Sata2 * Lian Li A16

hat? .... come on

I think Im stuck with the Legendary edition . I really didnt want to pay 150$ for a game .... ESPECIALY since the website offers it for 129.99. But whatever. If I have to then whatever.

You're NOT stuck with Legendary, just tell the guy at EB you decided to drop down to regular. All editions have the Forge Editor on them, as I've already tried out a Forge-edited map that I downloaded.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

Well, reviews about the campaign being brutal, complete BS. It's quite fun, MUCH better than HALO 2, and my friends & I were really having fun on Heroic difficulty earlier. I'm gonna finish it on that, then go through on Legendary again.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

it is fun... Got my cool ninja helmet... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Probably my favourite game with Dead Rising and Shadowrun...
    Tomorrow though I pick up my copy of NBA 2k8 so I wont be on Halo 3 as much [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information