Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTB: Home Furnishings

Getting warmed up...

Default Re: WTB: Home Furnishings

i wasn't looking for much as we needed it gone anyway,making room for a new addition to the family, however got rid of it yesterday, sorry

oh that's ok ripca. I am using my cousins funton right now anyways. Im gona have to save a few hundred and get a decent bed or something. I dont know how much they cost lol

Babz, I think we're fine for dishware. I moved in with my cousin and best friend. (They're dating). My cousin has this urge to make EVERYTHING match. It's rather hard to do when you first move in, but by golly! she's goin to do it :P

Right now, we're looking for end tables, and lamps. Preferably darker color on the end tables, and watever on the lamps, just so long as they're matchiing :P

Label all your stuff.

Within a year, here's what's going to happen(90% probability).

1. Cousin and friend are going to bump up their relationship. That means you moving out(probably sooner than later).

2.Cousin and friend aren't going to get along. You're going to be in the middle, wondering, why didn't I label my stuff.

and there your are, stuffless once again

Naw man. Lets just put it this way. Im more secure living with her, than he is. I also told them that I wont be living there forever, so Im throwing everything I buy in either my bedroom, or in storage for when I get my own place. I know all about the freak ex's and roomies from hell ... I've had many.

Im 95% onfident that it'll be ok.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information