Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wii Have a Problem..........

Default Wii Have a Problem..........

Here's a site that some of you may or may not know of:

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/

It's about mishaps with the wii console and some very expensive flat screen TVs.....if you have kids and one of these nice flat screen TVs..you may want to take some precautions that are described on this site....it must be a big problem if someone has dedicated an entire website for it....personally I wouldn't let a wii console in my house if the result is a broken flat screen TV....maybe that is why I stick to gaming on my PC... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

Default Re: Wii Have a Problem..........

I think the only reason why Nintendo hasnt gotten sued over these damages is because its the user's fault. No where in the manual does it say "fling the controller around uncontrollably and let go when convenient". After playing several games for the Wii, I have found that you dont really have to swing that controller a whole heck of alot. This is not meant to take away from your original post, just my opinions.....
    <insert witty comment here>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: There's no Place Like 127.0.0.1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it must be a big problem if someone has dedicated an entire website for it....personally I wouldn't let a wii console in my house if the result is a broken flat screen TV</div></div>

Have you seen some of the topics that entire web sites are built on?

If you're not a [censored] idiot, you won't throw your wii remote into your TV or anything else. It's hardly even a flck of the wrist that's required.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

Yes plus they made stronger wrist straps and I purchased skins for all my Wiimotes and Nunchuks which gives it a solid grip.

Nintendo has just started a promotion where they will give you FREE Wiimote skins, which add good grip and give the Wiimote softer, rounded edges.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Apple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're not a [censored] idiot, you won't throw your wii remote into your TV or anything else. It's hardly even a flck of the wrist that's required. </div></div>

I think you pointed out a key point here....maybe wii should have a minimum IQ requirement before you can own one....

thats one of my favorite sites, i like seeing the destruction retards cause [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Q6600 @ 2.85ghz
    Asus P5N-D 750i
    ATi HD3870
    2GB Kingston Hyper-X PC8500
    Antec PowerTrio 650w

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information