Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: House for sale or rent to own. PICS ADDED!!!

Hybrid View

Default House for sale or rent to own. PICS ADDED!!!

I posted this a while ago, and thought I had someone to live here, but it fell through. I am not moving until in between April and July, so it's not right away. I'm just trying to feel around for a response.

Duplex for sale or rent to own in the downtown area. Currently used as a single family home.

As a duplex, it would be 2 bedrooms up, 2 down. Comes with 2 fridges, 2 stoves, dishwasher on main floor, fenced in back yard. New roof in 2006. Some newer flooring. The bathroom upstairs has a clawfoot tub, so there's no shower, but there's a hand held shower hose. One bedroom on the main floor is quite cool in the winter, but if being used as a bedroom, would be okay with a space heater.

As a single family, we are using it as 3 bedrooms up (one being the living room), plus a craft room upstairs (kitchen) one bedroom down, and a computer room at the front. Living room and kitchen downstairs are quite large, around 12x16 each.

We need $75,000 firm for the house, because we just re-mortgaged for that amount, and I'm not going in debt to sell the house. The costs reflected below are based on $75,000.

PUC is currently $191 and Gas is $151 on equal billing, mortgage is $265/biweekly, then there's hot water tank rental at about $13/month, and house insurance at about $40/month, with a total cost of $925/month. (except for twice a year when there's a third biweekly payment of $265) If you wanted to live in one apartment and rent the other, you could easily get $500 above, or $600 below.

If renting to own, it would have to be through a lawyer, so you would need legal fees.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Default Re: House for sale or rent to own.

got any pics of the house?

Hmmm...I'll have to see what I can drum up, probably won't be until tomorrow though.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Where is this house located?

Near John and Cathcart on Cathcart.

pics?
    That's what she said !

Getting warmed up...

Is it still for sale or rent to own?
    X-InA

Yes our house is still for sale / RTO. The wife's laptop has been out of commission until yesterday. We will gather pictures and make them available asap.

I wish i had a way to buy your place jackie..
    Its really cute. good luck
    “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

Here is a link to pictures of the house. Sorry it took so long, my computer was out of commission for two months.

House for Sale Pictures

went there and got This content is currently unavailable...

Getting my Feet Wet

Hi ..... I am not sure if this house is still available since the posting so old but if it is ....could you please call me at 253-3329. Much appreciated since I am not on here often enough to check for a response from you. Thanks Veronica

J*B

Perhaps Jackie could have this ad removed if the house is no longer available! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: House for sale or rent to own. PICS ADDED!!!

is this house still for sale?

if you could pm the addy that would be great, so i can drive by and see it.

any more info would be great, but pm it if you want it to be private.

I have someone who has already been in part of the house before coming to look at it this week, and they said they would take it. If they change their mind for some reason I will PM you.

Hey Jackie, were looking for a new home.

let me know there is a chance of me getting this one...sounds all too perfect for us.

pm me i tried pming you ..not able!
    Brian and Melissa.

Is this house still for sale/RTO???? I am very interested...please get back to me. Thank you in advance.

can you get pic of the front of the house?+

So does anyone know if this place is still available..I mean considering Jackie b hasnt been bk to say its taken for oh i dont know a couple yrs now...
    The ones you love leave far too soon...
    The ones you hate stay far too long..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information