Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: House for sale or rent to own. PICS ADDED!!!

Default House for sale or rent to own. PICS ADDED!!!

I posted this a while ago, and thought I had someone to live here, but it fell through. I am not moving until in between April and July, so it's not right away. I'm just trying to feel around for a response.

Duplex for sale or rent to own in the downtown area. Currently used as a single family home.

As a duplex, it would be 2 bedrooms up, 2 down. Comes with 2 fridges, 2 stoves, dishwasher on main floor, fenced in back yard. New roof in 2006. Some newer flooring. The bathroom upstairs has a clawfoot tub, so there's no shower, but there's a hand held shower hose. One bedroom on the main floor is quite cool in the winter, but if being used as a bedroom, would be okay with a space heater.

As a single family, we are using it as 3 bedrooms up (one being the living room), plus a craft room upstairs (kitchen) one bedroom down, and a computer room at the front. Living room and kitchen downstairs are quite large, around 12x16 each.

We need $75,000 firm for the house, because we just re-mortgaged for that amount, and I'm not going in debt to sell the house. The costs reflected below are based on $75,000.

PUC is currently $191 and Gas is $151 on equal billing, mortgage is $265/biweekly, then there's hot water tank rental at about $13/month, and house insurance at about $40/month, with a total cost of $925/month. (except for twice a year when there's a third biweekly payment of $265) If you wanted to live in one apartment and rent the other, you could easily get $500 above, or $600 below.

If renting to own, it would have to be through a lawyer, so you would need legal fees.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Default Re: House for sale or rent to own.

got any pics of the house?

Hmmm...I'll have to see what I can drum up, probably won't be until tomorrow though.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Where is this house located?

Near John and Cathcart on Cathcart.

pics?
    That's what she said !

Banned

hey jackie, i tried to pm u but u r over ur limit..lol..pm me me when i can pm you..

pics please

Getting warmed up...

Is it still for sale or rent to own?
    X-InA

Yes our house is still for sale / RTO. The wife's laptop has been out of commission until yesterday. We will gather pictures and make them available asap.

I wish i had a way to buy your place jackie..
    Its really cute. good luck
    “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

Here is a link to pictures of the house. Sorry it took so long, my computer was out of commission for two months.

House for Sale Pictures

went there and got This content is currently unavailable...

worked fine for me.

im still getting it wahhhh!!

J*B

Should post these on a pic hosting site so that all can see, if you don't have a facebook acc't you can't see them.

Sorry about that. If I put them up on the ftp site, it takes me forever to resize and upload them, where as I can just grab a whole folder in facebook in about 10 seconds and be done with it. I didn't realize people who didn't have a facebook account couldn't access them. Hubby is working on it right now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

is it a big yellow house? brown trim?

Yep, that's the one. You live around here?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information