Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: W.O.W.

Guru Power Poster

Default Re: W.O.W.

Average week .... more like average 8-12 hours a day is nutso so figure it out for a week .... Wowzers

figure out yourself on how much your on the pc, seems like your never off it. there is a life out there chummy [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    That's what she said !

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AmdWolfMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">figure out yourself on how much your on the pc, seems like your never off it. there is a life out there chummy [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]</div></div>

And your point is ? ... not thats its any of your business how long i am on my PC for, but i know for certain your on yours more then i am on mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Average week .... more like average 8-12 hours a day is nutso so figure it out for a week .... Wowzers
    </div></div>
    Not everybody plays like you. I'm super casual and play a few hrs a week. I haven't played in months but I could start where I left off any time.Now we both know of a friend who like you is 40 something, lives at home,has no job, has little responsibilities but unlike you he only plays WOW and you play other games though, often finishing them in one sitting....lol. You are cut out for Wow man....drop the smoking and you can afford the 15 bucks a month too. Just think of how powerful you could become, leading hundreds of your guild mates in battle and getting to prove, in real time I might add, just how superb a gamer you are like you always claim. You could be just like William Shatner, dog.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks fun, but...let me ask you one question. How much time does the average Warcraft junkie put into the game...say on the average week?

</div></div>
    Only you can answer that. It all depends on how compulsive you are. The game is deep and rewarding and is like crack. Give it a try and see why Blizzard is the premium game maker of all time...period.There is something about building a character and watching it evolve and Bliz has it down pat. Christ, the economy within the game offer more depth than most complete games. You can literally make yourself into a dealer by playing the Auction House, buying and reselling stuff like on Ebay. It is suprising how addictive that can be, rushing to your computer in the morning to see if you got in game mail and seeing if your items sold. The variety of goods and their value is staggering as is the very very rare occasional drop of an epic item.

Guru Power Poster

So WOW is so popular cause of the Money you can make off of Items that are Rare. This whats make people addicted to the game Money. I may one day slap my copy back into my PC dvdrom drive and load it up to once again play one of the most spectacular games Blizzard has ever made.

Yes we do know some one like you mentioned who only plays WOW and that is terrible as i liked playing HL and HL2 against the WOW stoned chap, but like mentioned his brain is stuck on one game, terrible is it not to get a greater gaming experience in many games instead of just one, where or where is that Papercut when we need him the most... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

I know i play games pretty fast and finish them on the hardest level they can offer at the time of playing it, so many hours i have played in the past years to chalk up my PC gaming wall/experience and still i get killed on a bad day... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

I am what they call a gaming junkie and yes it feels so good to be able to finsih so many games in such a short period of time. The only downside of that is my High from playing and finishing gets dimished once i am done the game and there is nothing else to play right away, even at times months before anything that is really good to play comes out.

I am a gamer junkie... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

i too am in on the wow thing. what servers is everyone on here??? horde or alliance??

I play alliance and I play on Duratan. How about you?

Alliance on Gorfiend

alliance on andorthal

I figure alliance out number the hord 3 to 1.My main is a Warlock Gnome and I have a lvl 60 rogue dwarf.

-----&gt; night elf druid &lt;------

Hubby is also alliance on Gorfiend.... 70 Rogue and 50 Night Elf Hunter.

I'm just a lowly ole 49 Pally... *cry* lol

I have yet to get a character over lvl 60 and I have played on and off since the beta. Life gets in the way.

Guru Power Poster

pernolde!

what servers you guys play on cuz i gave my 70 Druuuuad to my sis and when i get my laptop im starting again n i dont want to be a loner.

Durotan.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information