Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Input please.......

Default Re: Input please.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: §weet £ittle §ister</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The HS has them? Thanks SLS! </div></div>
    i take my kids there pretty much every Saturday..they always have little critters in that room thingy where the second cat room is just before you go in to the dogs..

</div></div>

Thankyou

Rabbit Info

Guinea Pig Care, and also cage requirements for GP's. GP's are actually 'herd animals' and don't do as well when kept alone.

There are a lot of people who don't take adequit care of rabbits and GP's. They're a lot of work, require a lot of space, have somewhat specialized dietary requirements and are prone to pretty serious health issues.

Best thing to do while considering a pet is consider how much time and effort you're willing to put into it.

Good luck!

I've been doing online research and I am taking everything into consideration. Thanks Muse.

I had all of the above as a kid. My mom loved having pets in the house lol. Anyways I would say go for a rabbit. The one we had we had it litter trained. You can also buy harness's and leashes for them for the little ones to walk out on the grass. Hamsters and Gerbils drove me nuts at night. But they were fun to watch run in their ball and toys like that. Enjoyed having our birds too. But they drove my mother nuts during the day because they would not stop singing. Fish for us kids got boring and could not interact with them. All I can think of right now. Hope it helps [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Hi blue and thanks.

Hi SusyQ [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

hp2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Them little pluckers stink. I knew a lady who had one. </div></div>

HAY!!! I will come and get you and bring you here!! Tell me if I have ferrets!!

I have 3 of them. a ferret only stinks if it is not taken care of. HENCE If I have not done litter change in a day. THE more you bath a ferret the more they stink cause they produce more oils!! NEVER bath a ferret unless you absoulty have to!!!

Only thing with ferrets is they need alot of time and dedication and can be very nasty if they do not have it!! YOU can walk them cuddle them love them. but if you are not nice to them once they do not forget it. A Ferret is a long time commitment and needs a lot of attention!!

My six yr old has a hamster. and she loves the thing. she walkes it with yes a hamster leash. she cuddles it she loves it~

You smell the hamster in the house more then you do my ferrets!!

jmo. but thought I would share. I have people over or come in here and dooo not believe I have 3 ferrets till they come in and see there mansion!! susy have a look on my face book and see for yourself. I have three and they do not smell. another nice product for this is called bio oder. little pricy but works for the extra little smell. but it lasts a long time. and it all depends on what you feed them!!!

Oh just pick me SusyQ!!!!!!!!! I would love to be your pet!!!!
    Dedicated to my closest highschool buddy....Mike Hawk!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] Do I know you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] Do I know you? </div></div>

I changed my name from Newman. I'm a little disappointed you didn't recognize your #1 stalker.
    Dedicated to my closest highschool buddy....Mike Hawk!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike Hawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] Do I know you? </div></div>

I changed my name from Newman. I'm a little disappointed you didn't recognize your #1 stalker. </div></div>

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img] ok now I know!

I've had all of those small pets minus the hedge hog as I was growing up and at the moment I have a hamster, gin pig and 2 rabbits. None of them stink at all if well cared for. They are all nice first time pets. We haven't had any health issues with any of them. My kids and my godson love them all. They are more partial to the gin pig and rabbits as they can be walked on leashes and tend not to be as squirmy as the hamster is. The Hamster is also nocturnal and is extremely active at night...something to keep in mind if you like peace and quiet at night.

I wouldn't give up any of our pets. They are all loved. Good luck with your search and let us know what you decide in the end.

J*B

Guinea pigs are great as pets, they have more of an personality then hamsters or gerbils. They also sleep at night and are active during the day, hamsters are active at night. Yes you have to keep the cage clean, and they don't smell if you do.I have had five over the years, they are like little puppies and love the attention from their little owners.

I've had rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs and mice. If i was going to get one of these for my kids i'd say definitely the guinea pig. I love how they squeal when they get excited, and they sleep at night, they are more cuddly and better with kids, i think. I liked them all though. My rabbit kicked occasionally, and he wasn't too much fun to have out for long because he liked to chew on stuff. He was fun to play with though. he never liked his leash. my gp's loved the leashes and i could bring them to eat grass in the summer. i think hamsters, gerbils, mice and such are great pets for older kids, but little kids can hurt them pretty badly by accident, and that wouldn't be too much fun. duh. lol
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

Getting warmed up...

i likethe gin pig i have a hairless skinny pig and its nt smelly my son changes it 3 times a week and it is so cute to play with my sons friends all things hes so cute when he eats or talks lol they like to be held and kept very warm heres a link to them

http://exoticpets.about.com/od/guine...innypigs_4.htm

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information