Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FOUND HUSKY DOG!! (Tonight Tues)

Default FOUND HUSKY DOG!! (Tonight Tues)

Anybody who lost a husky dog or had one tied up outside check on it because this one had a long chain he was dragging so he must of been tied up. It followed me home,in the Copernicus and Amber area.Call 943-0777 Call anytime during the night it doesn't matter what time.

Default Re: FOUND HUSKY DOG!! (Tonight Tues)

Awwww please hold on to him at least for the night. Don't call the HS just yet. Poor baby.

does this Dog look like a husky/shepperd mix fairly slim male and nutered(sp)?
    PPL ARE LIKE SLINKIES NOT GOOD FOR MUCH BUT CAN BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS

No he's just black with white on his face and white chest.Also to SusyQ, I don't want to call the HS at all so I'm hoping somebody happens to check either here or sootoday.I have a big dog who's not to friendly with other males or else I'd bring him in but he's on my porch and he's fine and if his owners happen to be driving around looking for him they'll see him.Oh and he's pure husky I'm 99% sure.

ok sorry about the Pm I sent it then saw that you responeded here< I belive there is a dog that fits that description in the Orion Co-Op or otherwise known as Constillation Pl.
    PPL ARE LIKE SLINKIES NOT GOOD FOR MUCH BUT CAN BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS

I didn't even notice a pm but no problem at all.

Husky is home.Thanks all.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif[/img] Kudos too you too for holding on too him until he was claimed and puting the add on Sootoday. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img]

Yea it turned out good,ended up having to take my dog and keep him in a seperate room which didn't go over to well as far as he was concerned haha but I couldn't leave the pup outside all night.His owner was on the hunt for him first thing this morning.

You did a good thing.

you can call the shelter to report that you found a dog...you don't necessarily have to send the dog there...that way at least if the owner calls them looking for the dog they can refer the owner to you. they have no problem with people holding on to strays that they find as long as they are able to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: orchid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you can call the shelter to report that you found a dog...you don't necessarily have to send the dog there...that way at least if the owner calls them looking for the dog they can refer the owner to you. they have no problem with people holding on to strays that they find as long as they are able to. </div></div>

Yea I did call the HS to let them know I had the dog which ofcourse is about the first thing anybody who finds a pet like this should do because I think for the most part if you find your pet is missing the first thing that comes to mind is calling the HS to see if it's there.What I meant when I said in my post I didn't want to call them was I didn't want to take the pup there or have it picked up and would of only done so as a last resort.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information